This is one of my photos from the shoot at the bar. I am pretty happy with this one. Ive played around in photoshop a little to get some more contrast. I would love some feedback on it.
I would like to see all the pics you have taken...maybe putting them on a web album (like flickr) and linking to that? This shot looks great - I love the backdrop - very real and very Canberra. It must be hard to work in a busy bar. Did people comment on what you were doing? Good blogging, I can see you are really getting into it and putting entries frequently. For your research try to email as many photographers as you can - but don't be dissapointed if not many answer. Maybe a phone call first to ask them might get them to answer. Remember they might see you as future competition. Keep the blog going. Silvia
Love the colours and the mood. Unable to comment on the technical aspect as it is difficult to see the detail - perhaps post finals as large images. Have you also thought of shooting this shot without the table - positioning the glass higher? Just a thought. Cate
3 comments:
Hi Masha
I would like to see all the pics you have taken...maybe putting them on a web album (like flickr) and linking to that? This shot looks great - I love the backdrop - very real and very Canberra. It must be hard to work in a busy bar. Did people comment on what you were doing?
Good blogging, I can see you are really getting into it and putting entries frequently. For your research try to email as many photographers as you can - but don't be dissapointed if not many answer. Maybe a phone call first to ask them might get them to answer. Remember they might see you as future competition.
Keep the blog going.
Silvia
Beautiful, I like the vibrant red against the grey backdrop.
Love the colours and the mood. Unable to comment on the technical aspect as it is difficult to see the detail - perhaps post finals as large images.
Have you also thought of shooting this shot without the table - positioning the glass higher? Just a thought.
Cate
Post a Comment