

This was the second shoot I did with Penina, she is one of the fashion designers that I am also working with for the project. She wanted something a little more abstract and not so literal as a fashion shoot. Her work is made for women ranging in sizes between 12-16. She wanted some overlapping, negatives and playing with shape in the images. Like the other shoot that I did on location, these are not going to be part of my portfolio. Penina and I will be working together in the next day to come up with some more interesting and abstract pieces, just to push it that bit further. Would still be good to get some feedback on them.
2 comments:
HI Masha
That "ghosting" effect to talk about different sizes is brilliant. It also conveys a lot of energy/movement.
S.
I love these Masha! They're really eye catching
Post a Comment