Monday, October 27, 2008

Peter's Property





















I did this shoot last week on a Thursday on a property that's just past Tharwa. I had seen some photos of it before i went, which was the main reason that attracted me to the place. It wasn't a typical property with just farm animals and a veg garden. This man collects wood from all over the world and makes some amazing pieces from it. His passion for sculpting really shines through in his garden. I wanted to keep the photos on the 'travel photography' side, and i found so many details to photograph. This is another story that will be put together through a collage like display. My fave pic is the first one with the hands and the roses. I like the contrast between his hands and the roses, i find the image quite effective.
Feedback and comments would be great.

No comments: